Not so Magic!
Game made for LDJAM #43.
"Not so Magic!" Is a simple card game with medieval fantastic content. Beat Orcs with your Elfs earn gold and defeat our IA.
It was our first attempt to make a 3D game. We know that we're not so much in the LD's 43th theme but we wanted to make a fun game about an idea we had for months in mind.
We would be very pleased to improve the game with the following features in the next monts or so :
- Improved models and graphics
- Add some FX
- Sounds and music
Be sure to tell us if you like the concept as much as we do so we can give a little more energy in the development of this creation. Any other feedback is also welcome!
Have fun guys!
------------------ RULES ----------------------
- You have to play a card the same race your opponent played.
- Exception : when you don't have any more card of the same race you can "cut" with a card with race from the current territory (and win) or any other card (and loose)
- The highest attack rank card wins
- You can "cut" at anytime with a card from the race on its on territory to take the turn and win but try to spare those cards wisely.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.